It's important to maintain a regular pedicure appointment even during the cold weather because this is when your feet truly need some extra attention.
- Your feet are enclosed in heavier shoes and boots during the colder months and are more prone to accumulating calluses and corns.
- Regular trimming and filing will ensure strong, healthy nails and help your technician keep a regular health check on your nails. If you maintain at least a monthly pedicure routine, your nail technician will be better able to detect any problems with your feet, including any fungal infections.
- Pedicures promote healthier skin and joints. A foot soak will increase circulation and reduce pain and possibly swelling in your feet due to sitting, standing, and walking all day.
- Pedicures relax and relieve stress. The increased blood flow that comes with receiving a foot and leg massage brings oxygen to the tissue in the feet and legs which in turn, helps alleviate stress.
- Lastly, you're the most important person. Take care of yourself! Pedicures give you that added boost of confidence.